Motor Protective Circuit Breakers PKZM 01
The PKZM01 for motors up to 25 A is ideal for small machines and other applications that primarily prefer the use of push or impact operation.
Available with IP40, IP55 or IP65 ratings, the PKZM01 features protection against direct contact, solid foreign bodies or the ingress of water. Surface mount or installation enclosure options are offered. Whether equipped with protective membranes, locking devices or the respective EMERGENCY-STOP button, the methods of actuation provide the ideal solution.
Engineering and inventory management are facilitated via accessories such as voltage releases, trip-indicating auxiliary contacts and auxiliary contacts from the PKZM0 range. The short-circuit breaking capacity is 50 kA.
- All setting ranges are short-circuit proof up to 50 kA (400V)
- Short-circuit calculations and prefusing are not necessary
- Common and comprehensive accessories for all sizes from the PKZM0 system
- Facilitates savings in logistics and engineering
- Accessories (auxiliary contacts and shunt trips) are installed without tools
- Reduction of the installation time
- High level of protection against direct contact, solid foreign bodies and ingress of water with a special IP40, IP55 and IP65 surface mount or installation enclosures
- Direct connection of the PKZM01 to the machine.
- Application as a main switch or EMERGENCY-STOP switch is possible in conjunction with surface mount or installation enclosures
- High level of flexibilits via the extended range of functions.
For more information, see the Online catalog
- Manually actuated motor-protective circuit-breaker IEC/EN 60947-4-1, VDE 0660 part 102
- Isolating characteristics compliant to IEC/EN 60947-3
- UL/CSA approvals for North American market