A range of support services which help to ensure that you optimise your power system whatever the construction project.
Standby power systems
Maintaining continuity of supply in event of mains failure Eaton has 40 years of experience in power quality and backup power protection. The result is an expansive product line with advanced solutions for any application, from data centres, factories and banks to schools, hospitals and sports stadia.
Eaton Powerware has many years of experience delivering fully integrated generator, UPS and power distribution systems. Our products utilise common components and building blocks ensuring ease of maintenance and operation. Eaton represents your single source capable of taking full responsibility for the delivery of a seamless power system.
- Eaton MV and LV switchgear systems can incorporate al the functionality required for integrating a standby power generator into your distribution infrastructure
- Automatic transfer between mains and standby power can be achieved simply with motorised circuit breakers and controls integrated in to the switch panel
- Remote condition monitoring of the generator plant, fuel system and the ventilation and cooling for the generator can be conveniently integrated to the Eaton Foreseer software
- Fuel transfer systems, ventilation fans and water coolant pumps all require motor controls. Eaton’s range of controllers, drives, starters and motor control components are able to provide all your requirements
Retrofitting and refurbishment
Sometimes, existing systems can be upgraded without a replacement. If suitable retrofit components are available these can be used to overhaul specific parts and replace relevant functional modules with their newer, more efficient counterparts to achieve maximum savings. Alternatively, key components are replaced as required with new equipment whenever they are available in order to substantially prolong the life cycle of the whole system.
Whether driven by the economy, business conditions, corporate policies or regulatory requirements, energy audits play a critical role in reducing operating cost and energy consumption. We will help to make the process as beneficial as possible to your organisation or project.
Our specialists can manage a construction project from start to finish, upgrade equipment, or modernise your power system.
With our project management services, you'll have a single point of accountability - with smaller risk of project delays and failures. The result will be a safer, more reliable, and cost-efficient power system.
- Project management
- Turnkey project implementation
Arc flash studies
Eaton engineers will perform an arc flash hazard analysis of a given power system and quantify the release of thermal energy associated with potential arc flash hazards. They will then describe safety recommendations in order to protect workers and equipment based on the analysis.